Sunday, August 21, 2011

Two Kids and a Fish featured in Blogger Space series



The following is an excerpt from one of my favorite bloggers, Perils of Divorced Pauline, who is featuring yours truly in her Blogger Space series:


"Two Kids and a Fish is an inspirational blog written by a single mom reinventing her life post-divorce. Two Fish’s upbeat, lovely, down-to-earth personality shines through her engaging prose. Check out her Blogger Space..."

To see photos and to learn more about my blogger space, click here >> 







4 comments:

  1. I read your blogger space profile on "Pauline" great blog, cozy space! I live in L.A. and write a blog about LA private elementary schools, parenting, and mixed-race identity. www.beyondthebrochure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina! In fact, I'm siting in my big chair right now... Thanks for checking it out. I'm checking out your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you DO have a lively personality!!! Much love to you girl!

    ReplyDelete